The cost of living crisis has caused fuel prices to spiral across Britain. In June, motorists were hit by a record monthly hike, but a brand new deal can help save on petrol and diesel costs at all UK service stations.
Available now, drivers and motorists can save on soaring fuel prices with a new cash back deal.
This new offer allows you to easily claim £5 cash back on all fuel costs at all UK stations.
According to the RAC (Royal Automobile Club), the current price of unleaded petrol is now a 178.93p a litre and diesel is almost £2 at a staggering 199.03p per litre.
Top Cashback’s new fuel duel means that new customers who sign up to the site are able to get £5 back when they spend £10 or more.
But hurry – the deal is only running from now until August 17, 2022.
The average price to fill up a family car is just over £100, so the Top Cashback deal is even more timely to help cut down costs.
Here’s how to redeem £5 off:
- Spend a minimum of £10 on unleaded petrol, super unleaded petrol or diesel at any UK petrol station.
- Keep your receipt when you pay for fuel.
- Take a picture of your receipt that clearly shows the date, fuel station name and fuel payment.
- Sign up to Top Cashback here – Use this link!
- Upload a photo of your receipt before August 17, 2022 at 23.59pm.
- Receive your £5 cash back in your Top Cashback account within 14 working days.