* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them. Photo courtesy Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is hosting a new Swago game (like Bingo) from Jan. 23-30!
Here’s how the Swago Board game works:
* Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
* Once you complete the action item in a particular square, that square will change color which lets you know that the action is complete.
* You have until the end of the game to mark off as many squares as possible and create a pattern.
* You can see the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
* Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the “Submit” button for that pattern will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern.
* This Swago Board game runs Monday, January 23 through Monday, January 30. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
New to Swagbucks?
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code
How do you earn SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps
* Use their online shopping portal
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events, SWAGO and Team Challenges
* Enter the regular Swag Codes: Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook page. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swagbucks Mobile App, their website or in the Swagbutton (that you can download to your computer).
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC