- Mobile Friendly
How did we calculate this?
- Earn cash while you take surveys, watch videos, shop, read emails and more
- Over a dozen ways to earn cash including surveys, playing games, referrals and social promotions
- Earn bonus chances to win cash prizes even if you don’t qualify for specific surveys
- Payout minimums and processing fees removed
- Some activities pay a minimal amount of a few cents
- You may not qualify for all surveys
While you’re spending your free time online, why not make a little money? InboxDollars pays you cash for completing certain online activities. If you’re practicing social distancing and staying at home, now might be the right time to check out the program. And during regular times, you can monetize your daily train commute by trying name-brand products, take a survey while you wait at a doctor’s office or watch a video when you have an internet connection and a few minutes to spare.
Read on for an InboxDollars review. Learn how it works and if the online rewards club is worth your while.
According to the website, brands reach out to InboxDollars looking for consumer input on their products and services. The company recruits consumers like you to complete various online activities such as completing surveys, playing games, watching videos or trying products. It’s a win-win situation — brands get consumer feedback and you get paid for giving it.
InboxDollars earns a GOBankingRates score of 4.7 out of 5. Four of the strongest features are the earnings, fees, mobile app and features.
So far, InboxDollars has paid out over $80 million to its members. Most online surveys for money pay from $0.50 to $5.00 and take 3 minutes to 25 minutes to complete. There are some online surveys that pay $10 all the way up to $20. Best of all, there are no longer any minimums to cash out.
In addition to the $5 sign-up bonus, InboxDollars offers different ways to earn cash:
- Completing online surveys
- Signing up for offers and email newsletters
- Reading and replying to emails
- Watching TV and videos
- Listening to the radio
- Shopping online
- Using search engines
- Referring friends
- Signing up for offers
- Trying brand name products and services
- Entering member contests to win money and prizes.
Payments are processed every Wednesday. You can request payment via:
- Check mailed to your home address
- Electronic gift card
There are more than just surveys available to help you earn cash. For anyone starting out, follow the website’s suggestions to get familiar with the different options and how to make your first $30 — and then some:
- Activate your account for $5
- Complete a profile survey for $0.50
- Watch a short how-to video for $0.05
- Complete a short to-do list for $0.50
- Start with a simple survey for $0.25
- Everyone will qualify for a short household survey for $0.10
- Sign up for the LifePoints community to earn another $2.00
- To boost earnings, sign up for the Big Buck household shopping habits survey for $5.00. Plus you’ll be entered to win a $1,000 Target gift card
- Sign up for a free McDonald’s sandwich and earn $1.50
- Women can sign up for Cosmetics Samples&Savings and start with $2.00 in earnings
- Earn $2.00 when you sign up for MobileXpression, plus a $5 Amazon gift card for staying active for 7 days
- Sign up for free supermarket samples from Cool Savings and earn $1.25
- Sign up and register your internet devices for Nielsen research to earn $5.00
- Request free Mr. Clean samples and earn $2.00. Ask for Tide laundry samples for another $1.50
- Watch videos earning $0.05 to $0.07 each
- Rate Aquafina vs. Dasani for another $2.00
- Sign up for Revenue Universe and earn a few cents to $20.00 for trying a sample, completing a questionnaire or subscribing to a specific product.
InboxDollars shines when it comes to fees. Joining is free and there is no longer a $3 payment request processing fee. This is great news — all the cash you earn goes straight to you.
The mobile app makes it simple to earn money on the go. The Android version has over five million downloads and averages a four out of five stars. The iOS version has 153K reviews, averaging a 4.5 out of 5.
How InboxDollars Stands Out
InboxDollars pays members cash, not points. You can spend your earnings however you see fit. You have several ways available to earn cash — watching videos, playing games, shopping online and reading emails are just a few ideas. The company works with major brands like Target, Netflix and Walmart, so you earn money working with companies you already know and like.
Earning cash from online activities like surveys can be a profitable side gig. The following websites might supplement your earnings or provide a good alternative to InboxDollars.
Swagbucks might be the most popular of the cash reward sites. There are plenty of ways to earn cash using Swagbucks. Similar to InboxDollars, you’ll earn rewards for activities like completing surveys, shopping online and trying out products and services. Swagbucks awards you points you can redeem for gift cards from retailers like Amazon or Walmart, or you can get cash back via PayPal.
Survey Junkie keeps it simple for anyone who wants to focus on surveys to make a small amount of side cash. You’ll earn points for the surveys you take. The main drawback is you’ll need to accumulate 1,000 points before you can request a payout through PayPal, gift cards or a bank transfer.
How To Apply
To get started, you’ll need to sign up for an account by providing an email address and creating a password. Once you sign up, you’ll receive a $5 signup bonus. You can start earning money through the desktop website or by using the mobile app.
Final Take: Who InboxDollars Is Best For
InboxDollars is best for anyone who would like to earn some pocket money and has the free time to watch videos, complete a survey, try a product and more. Earnings are relatively small but if you log in consistently to take advantage of the available offers, the earnings can add up.
Click here to visit the site and learn more.
- Is InboxDollars a legitimate company?
- InboxDollars has millions of members and more than 2.5 million Facebook fans. The company works with major brands like Target, Walmart and Netflix. InboxDollars has been in business since 2000. If you’re worried about whether InboxDollars is a scam, the company claims to have paid out an all-time high of over $80 million in cash to their members.
- How much money can you make from InboxDollars?
- One of the most lucrative ways to make money is by taking surveys. According to InboxDollars, online surveys typically pay $0.50 to $5.00 for three to 25 minutes of your time. However, some online surveys pay as much as $10 or $20.
- How much does InboxDollars pay a day?
- How much you’ll earn depends on the amount of time you spend on InboxDollars activities and the types of surveys you qualify for. As mentioned, some surveys pay as much as $20 although they are less-commonly available. One member reports earning between $15 and $55 per month logging in several times per week.
- Is InboxDollars worth it?
- If you have spare time and enjoy surfing the web, taking surveys and doing a variety of online tasks, you could earn some side cash for your efforts.
GOBankingRates maintains editorial independence. While we may receive compensation from actions taken after clicking on links within our content, no content has been supplied by any advertiser prior to publication. We always recommend reviewing the terms and conditions of any offer before signing up or applying.
Editorial Note: This content is not provided by InboxDollars. Any opinions, analyses, reviews, ratings or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the author alone and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by InboxDollars.