This tutorial is about the How To Pay And Start Netflix Account. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How To Pay And Start Netflix Account. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How To Pay And Start Netflix Account
Once you open the Netflix app or the Netflix website, select Sign in to access your account and watch TV shows and movies. You can sign in on any Netflix compatible device or multiple compatible devices. If you’re having trouble, see I can’t sign in to Netflix for troubleshooting steps. You can create profiles for members of your household so they can have their own personalized Netflix experience. Your account can have up to five individual profiles and you can set an age rating level for each profile.
Each profile has its own recommendations based on the ratings and preferences of that profile. You can update your account information at any time and change your email address, phone number, or membership plan by selecting Account from the Netflix menu. Profile & Parental Controls also allows you to set content controls such as playback settings, language, and subtitles.
How to pay and start your Netflix account
Register on the web
- Regardless of the type of device you use, you can sign up for a Netflix account at Netflix.com. You’ll even get a one-month free trial membership when you first sign up.
- Despite the free trial, you’ll still need to provide a credit card or other payment method, such as PayPal or a Netflix prepaid card.
- You will not be billed for the service if you cancel your membership before the trial month ends. You will receive an email a few days before the trial ends so that you have the opportunity to cancel.
- Click the “Join Free for a Month” button. You will now move through a series of screens that will take you through the registration process.
- Click “View Plans” to see your options. The names of the available streaming plans will appear, along with a brief description and pricing information.
- Select a streaming plan, then click “Continue”. Netflix has three different viewing options to choose from:
- Basic: This budget option allows you to watch Netflix on one device at a time. Select Basic if you won’t be sharing your account with anyone else. HD (high definition) video is not included.
- Standard: You’ll get HD quality video on up to 2 screens at once. If you share your password with someone else, both of you can watch HD quality videos at the same time.
- Premium: Up to 4 people can watch different streams at the same time. Ultra HD is a step above normal HD and is perfect for screens displaying 4k resolution.
- Create a new account. Enter your email address and a new password in the fields provided, then click “Continue”.
- Select a payment option. The available options will appear on the screen.
- Netflix accepts all major credit and debit cards with the Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Discover logos.
- In the United States and some other areas, you can use a PayPal account to sign up for Netflix. PayPal allows you to make payments online using your bank account as well as credit cards.
- If you don’t have a credit card or PayPal, you can use a Netflix Gift Card in many areas. You can find these gift cards at most retail stores where gift cards are sold (eg, department stores, drug stores) and load them with cash.
- Enter your payment details. Follow the prompts to enter your payment details (or PayPal login information).
- Start your Netflix membership. Click “Start Membership” to finish creating your account. Now you can find and stream movies and TV shows from any compatible device.
Final words: How To Pay And Start Netflix Account
I hope you understand this article How To Pay And Start Netflix Account, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.