DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Gift Card Market (2022-2027) by Card Type, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Gift Card Market is estimated to be USD 845.39 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 2021.64 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 19.05%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Gift Card Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Gift Card Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Rising Proliferation of Smartphones and E-Tailing Giants
- Increase in Demand for Innovative Products and Strengthened Brand Loyalty Strategies
- Growing Demand for E-Gifting with Increase Digitalisation
- The Surge in Incentive for Employees by Various Companies
- High Cost of Maintenance and Investment
- The Emergence of Customized E-Gift Cards
- Increase in Universally-Accepted Open-Loop Gift Cards
- Data Security and Privacy Concerns
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- American Express Company
- Apple Inc.
- Best Buy Co., Inc
- Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc.
- Carrefour S.A.
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Givex Corporation
- Google LLC
- Hennes & Mauritz AB
- InComm Payments (HI Technology Corp)
- J Sainsbury plc
- JCB Co., Ltd.
- JD Sports (Pentland Group)
- Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- Macys.com, LLC
- PayPal, Inc.
- Paytronix Systems, Inc.
- Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Starbucks Corporation
- The Home Depot, Inc.
- Virgin Group Ltd.
- Walgreen Company
- Walmart Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p50gfg