We’ve got info on the latest Disneyland military discount for 2022. Scroll on to find out what savings are in store.
Disneyland regularly offers discounts for active and retired military members as a thank-you for their service.
The latest discount is for Disneyland Resort Park Hopper tickets, meaning you can switch back and forth between Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure throughout the day as you see fit.
You can also tack on Genie+ at a discounted rate, which means you can enjoy Lightning Lane access to get on your favorite rides faster. Genie+ also includes unlimited PhotoPass digital downloads and helpful audio tales to listen to as you navigate the parks.
Military Discounts on Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets
The current military promotion for Disneyland tickets includes Park Hopper and Genie+:
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket: $225
- With Genie+ Add-On: $285
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket: $260
- With Genie+ Add-On: $340
So how much can you save using the 2022 military discounts at Disneyland?
- A standard 3-day ticket costs $110 a day, or $330. Park Hopper adds an additional $60 for a total of $390. The 2022 Disneyland military discount saves you $165.
- Genie+ costs $20 per day at Disneyland Resort, which is another $60 for a total of $450. If you opt for the discounted Genie+ add-on, your total savings are, once again, $165.
- A standard 4-day tickets costs $90 a day, or $360. Park Hopper adds on an additional $60 for a total of $420. The 2022 Disneyland military discount saves you $160.
- Over four days, Genie+ would cost you $80 for a grand total of $500. If you opt for the discounted Genie+ add-on, your total savings are, once again, $160.
2022 Disneyland Military Discount Tickets: Fine Print
To get discounted tickets, you must be an active or retired member of the military. You can only get this special offer through a US military base ticket office. Valid military identification is required for purchase and use.
The discounted tickets are available for purchase now through Dec. 12, 2022, and can be used now through Dec. 16, 2022.
Blockout dates are April 9 through April 17, 2022. Tickets do not guarantee entry; you must also make a Park Pass reservation.
Disneyland military discount tickets are capped at six per year and can only be purchased by the eligible service member or their spouse.
More Disney Discounts
Disneyland is not your only option for discounted tickets as a member of the US military. Check out the 2022 Disney World military discounts to find out how you can save on a Florida vacation.
Disney also offers a slew of general Disney World discounts and deals for anyone to claim; share these with friends and family so they can join you on your trip of a lifetime.
Boom baby! Timothy Moore is excited to serve as a WDW Magazine contributor and resident Disney Renaissance expert. When he’s not drinking around the world at EPCOT or gobbling down Mickey Waffles for breakfast, he can usually be found with his partner hiking and kayaking the great outdoors, putting off writing his novel by playing Nintendo Switch, or telling his dogs Goomba and Blooper that they’re the best boys in the world ad nauseam (because they are).