AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Alongside refurbished MacBook Pro and iPad mini discounts, Saturday’s best deals include $100 off a Gaggia espresso machine, $40 off Monoprice home theater speakers, and much more.
Every day, AppleInsider searches online retailers to find offers and discounts on items including Apple hardware, upgrades, smart TVs, and accessories. We compile the best deals we find into our daily collection, which can help our readers save money.
If you find any out-of-stock items, you may still be able to order them and enjoy the discount, but get your order at a later time. As Amazon discounts have a limited lifespan, you may want to buy them early before they disappear.
Top deals for May 28
- Monoprice MP-T65RT Tower Home Theater Speakers with Ribbon Tweeter (Pair): Was $149.99, now $109.99 on Monoprice.
- Refurbished Intel and Apple Silicon MacBook Pro and MacBook Air: From $199.99 to $1,499.99 on woot!.
- Apple iPad mini (2021, Wi-Fi, 64GB): Was $499, now $409 on Amazon.
- Amazon eero 6 Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Router: Was $89, now $71 on Amazon.
- Acer Nitro XZ342CK 34=inch 1500R Curved WQHD VA Gaming Monitor: Was $449.99, now $377.99 on Amazon.
- TP-Link Deco S4 Mesh Wi-Fi System 3-pack: Was $149.99, now $109.99 on Amazon using the on-page coupon.
- Vivitar Professional 59-inch Telescopic Video Stabilizer: Was $49.99, now $19 on BuyDig.
- TCL 55-inch Class 4-Series 4K HDR Roku Smart TV: Was $599.99, now $298 on Walmart.
- Star Wars Lightsaber Forge Darth Maul Roleplay Toy: Was $44.99, now $20.99 on Amazon.
- Gaggia Classic Pro Espresso Machine, Thunder Black: Was $499, now $399.20 on Amazon.
Other top offers, still going strong
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Sauteuse Oven: Was $300, now $239.95 on Amazon.
- Anker 18W USB-A charger: Was $15.99, now $13.59 on Amazon.
- Hisense 75-inch 4K QLED TV: Was $999.99, now $798 on Amazon.
- Arris Surfboard SB8200 Docsis 3.1 Gigabit cable modem: Was $189.99, now $118.94 on Amazon.
- Razer Anzu smart glasses: Was $199.99, now $59.99 on Amazon.
- GoPro Hero 10 with dual battery charger and additional battery: Was $549.98, now $399.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung J791 34-inch ultrawide QHD Thunderbolt 3 monitor: Was $899.99, now $699.99 on Amazon.
- Brydge Stone Pro Thunderbolt 4 12-port dock: Was $329.99, now $279.99 on Amazon.
- Monoprice Dark Matter 27-inch curved HD 240Hz monitor: Was $299.99, now $199.99 on the Monoprice website.
- Logitech G502 Hero wired gaming mouse: Was $79.99, now $38.99 on Amazon.
- JBL Live Free NC+ wireless ANC earbuds: Was $149.95, now $44.99 on Woot! Prime members get an additional $5 off.
- Level Lock smart lock touch edition: Was $329, now $220.77 on Amazon.
- Samsung Galaxy Buds 2: Was $149.99, now $104.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung 50-inch 4K QLED Q80A TV: Was $1,147.99, now $797.99 on Amazon.
- eufy by Anker RoboVac X8 robot vacuum: Was $599.99, now $419.99 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Lego Marvel Infinity Gauntlet: Was $69.99, now $55.99 on Amazon.
- “Mordenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse” — the newest D&D 5E book: Was $49.95, now $29.97 on Amazon.
- “D&D Player’s Handbook” core rulebook: Was $49.95, now $23.85 on Amazon.
- “D&D Dungeon Master’s Guide” core rulebook: Was $49.95, now $27.97 on Amazon.
- SanDisk 256GB microSDXC UHS-I memory card: Was $47.99, now $28.99 on Amazon.
- Anker Nano 18W USB-C power adapter: Was $21.49, now $19.19 on Amazon.
- Sony PlayStation DualSense Wireless Controller: Was $69.99, now $59 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week: